You may have read the title and wondered, what the heck is frequency as it relates specifically to food.
On a daily basis, many of us consume 2-3 full meals and maybe some snacks in-between. It’s possible that what you consumer fluctuates based on how busy your schedule is, mood swings and cravings and even what your body seems to tolerate at the moment.
Besides weight gain, have you ever stopped to think how your food is impacting your potential high or low vibe energy for the day?
As it relates to frequency, all foods have what is called a light frequency.
Food that contains the most sunlight are considered to have the highest frequency and are at the top of the food chart. Food chart as in the pyramid chart you learned about back in elementary school.
On the contrary, as you move down the food chart and get to more processed foods, those are low frequency, less sunlight items.
Taking this all into consideration, if one wants to improve not only their physical health but also their mental health in how they show up in the world on a daily basis from a positive standpoint, it is vital to consume majority of the high frequency foods.
Consider this, when your body is laden with processed meats, packaged dinners, fried foods dairy and sweets, your body often feels depleted physically. As a result, your mood is not as high or a positive as it has the potential to be if you were instead eating higher quality chlorophyll rich foods and superfoods.
Below are listings of many food options that have high and low frequency and vibration.
HIGH FREQUENCY CHLOROPHYLL FOODS
· collard greens
· mustard greens
· green cabbage
· green beans
· matcha green tea
HIGH VIBRATIONAL FOODS
· Fresh certified organic fruit and vegetables food (especially greens and living
grains such as sprouts)
· Natural supplements e.g. spirulina
· Herbal Teas
· Herbs and spices
· Pure or filtered water
· Reverse osmosis or freshly collected spring water are the best choices
· Healthy oils e.g. olive oil, and coconut oil
· Eating raw food, dehydrated and lightly steamed food e.g. anything in its
uncooked, minimally processed raw, sprouted and organic state
· Nuts and seeds
· Fermented Foods
· Raw chocolate
· Raw honey & maple syrup
· Grains such as buckwheat, brown rice, amaranth, and spelt
LOW VIBRATIONAL FOODS
· Genetically modified (GMO) food, and conventional food that has been
treated with chemicals and pesticides
· White rice and flours
· Sugars, sweeteners (artificial etc)
· Meat, fish and poultry
· Processed, packaged, canned and fast foods
· Unhealthy oils e.g. canola, cottonseed, margarine, and vegetable oils
· Frozen foods
· Pasteurized cows milk, yoghurt and cheese
· Cooked foods, deep fried foods and microwaving food
By adjusting your food intake as well as daily practices of gratitude, prayer and meditation, you can begin to shift the way that your body responds to daily life circumstances both physically, mentally and emotionally.
If you realize that your eating is all over the place and concentrated more so on the low frequency spectrum, start by making small changes.
In a few month’s time of doing this, you will be pleasantly surprised at how the frequency of your foods and subsequently your body shifts for the better.